Sunday, March 15, 2009

Family Portrait update

Family Portrait, wip
Phase 4

At this point I have worked on all three faces. I am fairly pleased with Ronnie (the mother) and the father Jeff. I have reworked Trevor's face a couple times and I still am not pleased with the results...start over again??hmmm. I also have a different reference photo for the bigger dog so his face has changed, however it is not yet complete. I am happy with how the little dog looks, maybe just a couple "tweeks" on him and he will be complete. Slowly but surely...getting there. One thing that always seems to be a problem is photographing oil paintings and not having the "glare". The best results come when taking the picture outside on an overcast day with no strong shadows. This was not an option as it was night when I was ready to take the picture. You can click on the photo to get the bigger image.

No comments:

Post a Comment