Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Dog's Christmas

A Dog's Christmas
pastel
12 in x 9 in
I couldn't resist taking a picture of our dog Tipsy with her new Christmas toy. Named Tipsy due to the white she has on the tip of her tail, not because of the way she walks. I liked how her black coat looked on top of this red comforter that she took over as her new place to sleep. Also, I liked the contrast of the light blue toy. I tried to make the background visible but not take away from the main focus. Now that I see it posted I wonder if I should tone down the table cloth.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work!! I love the colors you used on her coat. Her eyes are also wonderful. Your Tipsy is very beautiful under the Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Use it for a Christmas card. It's really nice.

    ReplyDelete